• 1+ years of experience working as an SDR or at a similar client-facing role;
• Experience in using sales tools, G-suite services and various CRM systems;
• Advanced level of English;
• Ability to work remotely both independently and within a team
• Responsible, positive, and proactive attitude to work.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality and passion, for your desire to learn and improve your hard and soft skills, but not merely for your “on paper” experience and achievements! There are a lot of qualities we value, so if
• Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds;
• Have strong verbal and written communication ability;
• Excited about working at one of the fastest-growing companies in the B2B services space;
• Interested in working with many unique companies and their research and sales requirements;
• A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem-solving;
• Inspired by the work you do, the goals you achieve and the opportunities you create;
• Strategic-thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit;
• A person who approaches sales open-mindedly;
Hurry up and contact us, we found each other and together we will be unstoppable!
• $ base salary;
• Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki.
• We work Mon — Fri from 2pm to 11pm;
• Fully paid sickness leave;
• Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays days off;
• Schedule appointments for your client around the world;
• Work with sales tools, G-suite services, multiple CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce, PipeDrive, Zoho) and Chrome extensions;
• Develop B2B messages for an outreach via email and LinkedIn;
• Reach out to clients’ prospects on the clients’ behalf via email and LinkedIn (no cold calling);
• Scheduling semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
• Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
• Participate in a group call with American and European clients;
• Managing multiple mailboxes for our clients
If you want to work with expert sales gurus, marketers, designers, and developers under one roof to help businesses around the world to increase visibility, conversions, and revenue — apply for the SDR position at Belkins.
Working as an SDR at Belkins means to embed excellence in every work-related activity: communication with clients and Belkins team, CRM management, and handling of responses.
SDR at Belkins engages with clients’ prospects on their behalf via Email and LinkedIn with the only goal being to book up your calendar with qualified appointments.
Our clients receive high-quality appointment setting services from Belkins SDR’s; and if you want to contribute your energy and enthusiasm to the excellent lead generation — welcome to Belkins!