* Advanced or Fluent English is required (C1-C2);
* Previous experience in a sales role for another company;
* Self-motivated and organized individual;
* Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets;
* Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds;
* Strong verbal and written communication ability;
* Excellent time management and superior attention to detail.
* Team player with the rest of the sales team;
* Excited about working at one of the fastest-growing companies in the B2B services space;
* Interested in working with many unique companies and their research and sales requirements;
* A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem-solving;
* Inspired by the work you do, the goals you achieve and the opportunities you create;
* Strategic-thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit;
* A person who approaches sales open-mindedly;
* $ base salary trial period (8 weeks);
* For successful KPI completion 3 months in a row, base salary growth by $;
* Sales bonus of % from the monthly subscription fee of each client you close;
* Best-in-class training and development, access to corporate Kindle, Coursera, Wiki.
* We work Mon — Fri from 2pm to 10pm;
* The possibility to occasionally work from home after the probation period;
* Fully paid sickness leave;
* Annual vacation of 20 working days, US public holidays days off;
* Comfy office near Vasylkivska station (2 minutes walk).
* Conducting demo calls with qualified prospects that were scheduled via outbound and inbound channels;
* Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales;
* Working towards monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the VP of Sales;
* Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM;
* Following up with past customers and cross-selling products;
* Providing assistance to other members of the sales team;
* Following up on leads generated by other departments;
* Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
Belkins is a trusted B2B lead generation and appointment-scheduling agency, with a presence in over 30 countries. We offer a comprehensive range of sales and business development processes including company research, B2B outreach programs, and lead qualification. We can handle every aspect of a client’s top-of-the-sales-funnel needs, from targeted database building to appointment-scheduling with qualified sales prospects.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated Sales Executive to help us grow our International Sales desk in Ukraine. You’ll be working in our exciting Kyiv office along with our VP of Sales, Sales Support Specialists, and Business Development Representatives.
As a Sales Executive, you will manage a full sales cycle within the company’s client acquisition division. You will rely on inside sales support and B2B BDRs as you develop and implement outreach strategies, identify new markets, pitch decision-makers, and close new business. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their sales career to the next level!