We are Belka Games, a mobile gaming company based in Limassol. We are in the top 15 grossing companies in EU according to data.ai and all this is thanks to our team of awesome professionals. Some facts about us:
— We’ve released 3 projects internationally: “Clockmaker”, “Solitaire Cruise” and “Bermuda Adventures”. We’ve got a few more in the works.
— More than 100 million people play our games each month.
— Since 2019 our strategic partner has been AppLovin, which is one of the world’s largest mobile app solutions companies.
We entered the industry because we love making games and we try to bring together people who share our passion. And, to make work a pleasure, we create a great atmosphere for our team.
We are looking for a Fullstack developer to join our IT Automation team, who will confidently develop our company’s internal services so that our employees can focus on creating wonderful, successful games.
- At least 2 years’ experience of commercial developing in Java/Spring
- Experience working with relational and No-SQL databases (Mongo)
- Systematic thinking, ability to view a product in relation to other services and launch infrastructure
- Knowledge of contemporary technology and services of cloud providers and ability to use them
- Ability to work with third-party API
- Implementation of front, backend, and api for the company’s internal services
- Implementation of interaction with outside services and data providers
- Participation in the creation of the company’s internal services architecture
- Participation in the construction of a services eco system that automates business processes within the company
WHY IT’S GREAT WITH US:
- Flexible work format You can work at our offices in Vilnius and Limassol, or work remotely. The main thing is to be available during office hours.
- Employment in Europe We can officially employ you in Poland, Lithuania, Georgia, Montenegro or Cyprus — choose the location you want.
- Development We offer English lessions with a teacher, pay for trips to work-related conferences, and part-reimburse education costs.
- Flexibility Sometimes you just want something new. We understand that and support you if you want to move to another position, speciality or project.
- Collaborative solutions The skills of each member of our team are important, so we always listen to each other.
- Focused on data We take everybody’s opinion into account, but all productive decisions are based on metrics, with no subjectivity.
- And the usual — official employment, voluntary health insurance, sports expenses