• 1+ year of QA experience
• Good understanding of development life cycle, experience with working and creating QA documentation
• Good knowledge of QA processes
• Knowing of development processes
• Understanding of Agile and Kanban principles
• Desire to develop in QA Automation
• Good level of English (both spoken and written)
• Experience of using automated testing systems, especially Python based
• Experience in working with desktop applications, CI, UNIX systems
• API based applications testing experience
• Advanced user experience with Microsoft Office and/or LibreOffice
• Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.
• Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up and social benefits
• Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses for employees
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Integration with working systems of automation testing and product’s API
• Responsible for core quality of spreadsheet editor
• Work with different data formats (xml, xlsx, json, etc.)
• Taking part in creating testing approaches
We are looking for a manual QA Engineer to join our team. Who we need is a passionate and motivated person who is looking and ready for new challenges, really enjoys paying attention to details and is never bored by trying to make things work better and in a different way. You will get a great opportunity to become a part of an impressive and creative team.
Our client is a product company and their product is a step up to working with documents with a totally new approach. The main goal of this cloud product is not only to let any user work easily with documents from any device but also share and organize them.
As a work model, you will communicate directly with a project coordinator or/and with a client.
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.