• Proven track record of B2B marketing in IT, digital or a related sphere, having worked in a marketing manager capacity for 5+ years
• Very strong English language skills
• Autonomous and driven personality
• Analytical mindset — you are well-versed in marketing performance analysis
• Creative side with strong aesthetic feeling — you can write and coordinate designers with flair
• Experience working with B2B sales or in the IT industry specifically
• International working experience
• Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up and social benefits
• Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses for employees
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Drive lead generation efforts for Beetroot’s entire service portfolio using owned, earned and paid channels, including all digital, web and social channels
• Build, optimize and act as creative driver of our digital sales funnel, together with the marketing and sales teams
• English high level copywriting for key communication elements that require a marketing mindset
• All sales communication messages and material, making sure that it’s purpose-driven and polished
• Initiating and driving B2B marketing campaigns as/where needed
• Key market and client research
• NPS surveys, results and follow-up
Beetroot is on a mission to positively impact society. In order to reach critical mass and enable such impact, we need to grow with more international clients. We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing leader that will stand with one foot in Sales and one foot in Marketing (in the modern business world, they’re very integrated anyway), and help further our B2B IT services marketing towards key markets.
You will work closely with a passionate team of sales and marketing specialists to generate qualified sales leads through a combination of inbound demand and by supporting the general sales outreach effort. You will be our champion for the marketing side of lead generation, cutting to the core of our international clients’ mindset and keeping brand and values in mind at every turn.
Since you will be working both operatively and strategically, a key to your success will be a problem-solving approach and open mindset: you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get real work done, but you also see the long-term.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.