• All-around generalist, familiar with a wide range of technologies and adherent to coding best practices
• Mature software engineer who knows what design patterns to apply in order to solve problems, producing clean and flexible application architectures
• Experienced with (or excited to work with) GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer
• Experience working with PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• React Native
• Functional programming paradigm
• Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine
• You love borsch!
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Medical insurance
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• English lessons with a native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Participate in building Build a simple and beautiful cross-platform application, using a cutting edge tech stack
• Solve mission-critical challenges independently and responsibly
• Be able to pick up new things quickly
We’re incredibly happy to have been entrusted to find a passionate and switched-on Senior Full-Stack JS Engineer to join the team of one of our new exciting clients from the Silicon Valley.
You will get a unique opportunity to work with the latest technologies under the mentorship of 2 ex-Googlers and make an impact on building an ambitious product.
IndigoBank is a FinTech startup based out of San Francisco. IndigoBank provides online banking services for youths with the mission of preparing them for financial independence.
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.