• All-around generalist, familiar with a wide range of technologies and adherent to coding best practices
• Mature software engineer who knows what design patterns to apply in order to solve problems, producing clean and flexible application architectures
• Experienced with (or excited to work with) GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer
• Experience working with PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• React Native
• Functional programming paradigm
• Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine
• You love borsch!
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Medical insurance
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• English lessons with a native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Participate in building Build a simple and beautiful cross-platform application, using a cutting edge tech stack
• Solve mission-critical challenges independently and responsibly
• Be able to pick up new things quickly
We’re incredibly happy to have been entrusted to find a passionate and switched-on Senior Full-Stack JS Engineer to join the team of one of our new exciting clients from the Silicon Valley.
You will get a unique opportunity to work with the latest technologies under the mentorship of 2 ex-Googlers and make an impact on building an ambitious product.
IndigoBank is a FinTech startup based out of San Francisco. IndigoBank provides online banking services for youths with the mission of preparing them for financial independence.