• 3+ years of experience in web-development
• Strong PHP skills
• Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
• Good experience with RestAPI
• MySQL knowledge
• Experience in installing Linux server software like apache/ngnix
• Good English
• Knowledge of web sockets and understanding the performance limitations
• Knowledge other database technologies like Postgres, Elastic Search
• Experience with Amazon EC2, load balancers etc.
• You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly-motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, a paid vacation, and social benefits
• Medical Insurance
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
We’re incredibly happy to have been entrusted to find a sharp, new PHP developer to join the team of one of our favorite Swedish clients. They are developing a product for businesses to manage, analyze and have a dialogue with their customers on social media. It is a business tool for a Facebook pages and Twitter accounts, to keep track of all those discussions with your customers and build great relationships. Their customers are some of the largest brands on social media in Sweden. They work with some of the biggest companies in Sweden like national banks, telecommunication companies, airlines and supermarket chains.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.