Experience in QA automation
Experience with Selenium/Other UI testing frameworks
Great interpersonal communication skills
Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough
Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities
B. Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering, or comparable
Proven track-record of leadership, excellence & creativity
Good level of English
Experience with Appium
Understanding of work with BDD
Mastery of Python
You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Medical insurance
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Exciting times! We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome client based in San Francisco, CA and Tel Aviv, Israel. We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join the team of a really cool client. It’s time to make a dream team happen. In this role, you’ll be owning test automation end-to-end. Automation tests will cover projects that include integrations with the real-time AI, NLP, ASR and ML infrastructure.
Our client is a product company that is split across San Francisco, CA and Tel Aviv, Israel. You will have a chance to join the leading Conversation Intelligence platform for sales and customer success teams. They use Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to unite sales conversations into a single dashboard, allowing sales teams to identify what works to close more deals. Some of their clients are Cisco Meraki and Marketo.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.