• 3 years of web-development experience
• Experience with JS and Angular.js
• Good level of English
• Python/flask experience
• Knowledge of MySQL or Postgres
• Testing experience (Selenium)
• You love borsch!
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
● Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
● Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
● Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
● Personal development and professional growth
● Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
● Medical insurance
● Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
● Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
● Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
● Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Full-stack developer (with Front-end focus), who is looking and ready for new challenges. Our client is working in the genomics domain. Current main focus is interpreting genetic diseases. Their product is a next generation genomics intelligence platform, incorporating the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies to significantly streamline the interpretation and evidence presentation process. Using it, healthcare providers will be able to provide individualized care to more patients through higher resolution rates and significantly improved yield. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.