• Master’s degree in software engineering, data science, math or physics
• Great interpersonal communication skills
• Proven expertise in Selenium or similar tools
• Further expertise in SQL, Python, Java/Scala and/or Linux is a plus
• Experience in agile/scrum processes
• Data science/quant modelling
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Help build automated tests for APIs and services using Scala and/or Python.
• Create test and development data sets.
• Create UI tests using Selenium.
• Help streamline the development and deployment processes towards continuous deployment.
• Communicate with manual testers, business analysts or software engineers to find edge cases and write tests for them
Exciting times! We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome, new client based in Zürich, Switzerland. We’re looking for a QA engineer. It’s time to make a dream team happen.
Our client is an innovative Swiss P2P lending platform connecting credit seekers with investors — efficient, transparent and secure. It’s the largest and fastest growing platform, and you will help them reinvent credit by creating smart algorithms and a stable, scaling platform.
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.