• 1+ year of experience with Android and iOS development
• Experience with creating designs for mobile applications
• Experience with API (JSON)
• Good level of English
• Experience with PHP
• You are interested in cars
• You love borsch!
Who are you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
We’re thrilled to once more look to expand our team with awesome people. This time, we’re looking for an ambitious Mobile developer to join the family and work with a client based in Sweden.
You will get a unique opportunity to create mobile application from scratch and develop it being a part of a global team that is currently building a new platform for providing users with information about cars and their characteristics. Your main task will be to deliver new application that meets the functionality of the platform as well as to share and implement ideas.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.