• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Strong proficiency in .NET/C#
• Experience with WinForms or WPF
• At least basic knowledge of WCF, SQL
• Understanding SOLID, OOP/OOD, DI, MVP/MVVM
• Experience of work in Agile/Scrum teams
• Good communication skills
• Upper-intermediate English (both spoken and written)
• Experience with Compact Framework 3.5 and Windows CE
• Familiarity with Behaviors
• Understanding of WebSockets, MEF
• You love borshch!
Who are you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family-like environment
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Opportunities for personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Business trips to Sweden
• Work with complex software which combines top-class graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation on the spot — both fronend and backend.
• Communicate with customer, understand business logic and technical requirements
• Participate in grooming, planning, code review and estimation sessions
• Deliver new features that meets the functionality, quality and performance requests from stakeholders using WinForms/WPF technology
• Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests and documentation
• Take active part in improvements and optimizations to the system’s core
A key part of this is the strategic focus on our software development built around a main philosophy of continuous development of our core software iX in connection with the creation of an IoT suite and all driven towards helping our customers capture the opportunities of tomorrow.
We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome, new client based in Malmö, Sweden. It’s time to make a dream team happen.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced C# .NET developer, who is ready for new challenges. You will get a unique opportunity to work with complex software which combines top-class graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation on the spot.
IoT, IIoT, Factory 4.0, Big Data the industrial world is now in the grip of a technology revolution and you can be part of it.
You’ll be part of a global team that develops world class HMI solutions. Your main tasks will be to deliver new features that meets the functionality, quality and performance requests from stakeholders.
Our client is a high technology company active in industrial automation and data communication. The company develops and markets competitive products and solutions that put the user in focus.