We are super happy to be entrusted with finding a motivated Marketing Cloud Lead for an exciting Sweden-based client with the vision to be Europe’s leading player in renewable energy!
Our client is the largest installer of solar cells in Sweden with operations in several European countries offering a complete ecosystem of products in energy, consisting of — batteries, charging infrastructure for electric cars, roof conversion with integrated solar cells, and construction of large-scale solar parks.
And now, it is time to enforce an existing driven and friendly international Salesforce development team with great new passionate devs.
What you’ll do in this role
- Becoming an active part of the Salesforce development team
- Improve the existing solutions and develop new features so that we are not only writing code but point-and-click is also a big part of our delivery
- Take ownership of Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service features, systems, and processes
- Take part in the ideation process to further improve the solutions and working process
We’re looking for
- Middle or Senior Salesforce developer with 2+ years of experience with Sales/Service Cloud, CPQ, Field Service, Experience Cloud and/or Service Cloud Voice.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce related dev technologies (Apex, LWC, Aura)
- General experience with JS, CSS, HTML
- Good Software development process knowledge, Agile methodology
- Strong understanding of general development principles (OOP, SOLID) related to the code
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Flexible and Solutions-oriented — ready to find and present solutions to possible scenarios
- Team player open to ask challenging questions, able to approach problems in different ways
- Enthusiastic doer ready to work with heavy API integrations and simple Salesforce configurations
- Fast system learner, quick to understand customer-specific solution
How to knock our socks off
- Salesforce Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II Certifications
- Basic Field Service Experience and Marketing Cloud experience
- Integrations experience
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We’re committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let’s discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.