We’re looking for a Middle PHP Developer to help our renowned SaaS client to develop digital solutions for the automotive industry.
Would you like to work in a leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specializing in the automotive sector?
Beetroot is a trusted partner for startups and established brands worldwide to solve their software and tech staffing needs. We partnered with Alation, a data intelligence company valued at $1.2 billion and serving 300+ customers with household names.
As a PHP Developer, you will join the dedicated tech team to develop innovative, cloud-based products for the sales and marketing activities of automotive manufacturers and dealers, helping them create value for their end customers.
It is an exciting opportunity for a tech-driven person with a broad skill set to join a dynamic environment and be part of a global team.
What you’ll do in this role
- Ship maintainable, robust, and tested code in production
- Collaborate with POs and other devs to deliver value incrementally but constantly
- Understand our business needs to make sure you’re addressing them properly
- Liaise with the QA Engineers to test the user stories
- Identify and implement the best architectural solutions by collaborating with the architects
- Help improve our way of working based on continuous improvement
We’re looking for
- Extensive expertise in OOP in a PHP environment
- Knowledge of unit and functional testing
- Experience with the Symfony framework
- Hands-on experience with Kafka/ Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with third-parties systems integration and asynchronous jobs
- Familiar with Agile principles and best practices such as peer review, pair programming
- Clear understanding of fundamental computer science and software engineering concepts (e.g. design patterns)
- Good spoken and written level of English
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We’re committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let’s discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.
- A friendly and value-driven work environment where mental health, sustainability, and bringing all of ourselves to work are the cornerstones
- An opportunity to work from home or in one of our Beetroot Spaces
- Support for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to work with purpose-driven global companies that make a positive difference in the world
- Health expenses
- Self-development allowance
- Special offers for Beetroot Academy courses
- Participation in competence-enhancing events
- Team building activities including ski trips, Beetroot Breakfasts, online quests, and movie nights
- English lessons