We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to help our renowned AI client solve the world’s most impactful challenges.
Would you like to be part of a team helping Fortune 500 companies partner across a broad range of verticals, including Insurance, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Retail, CPG, and Energy to build a unique state-of-the-art AI-powered engine?
Beetroot is a trusted partner for startups and established brands worldwide to solve their software and tech staffing needs. We partnered with an Artificial Intelligence company that has generated over $1 billion in impact for clients and partners, across 20+ industries.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for establishing a technological culture that uses and creates cutting-edge tools that enable the development, testing, and releasing of the product’s software to happen rapidly, reliably, and according to the highest standards.
It is an exciting opportunity for a tech-driven person with a broad skill set to join a dynamic environment and be part of a global team.
What you’ll do in this role
- Play a key role in creating the optimal infrastructure for our R&D teams, enabling them to develop and deliver the best product quality with the highest performances.
- Influence and optimize our software delivery lifecycle with CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as code, container orchestration, artifact managers, monitoring, and more.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize tools for deploying our product in production.
- Maintain, monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot issues in dynamic and complex environments.
- Work with a variety of technologies, methods, platforms, and practices both on the cloud and on-premises.
- Own domains end-to-end and be part of our product’s life cycle starting from the design to deployment on live production systems.
We’re looking for
- +3 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer in production environments.
- +3 years of hands-on experience with designing, building and managing production-grade infrastructure on AWS.
- +3 years of hands-on experience working with Linux operating systems.
- Hands-on experience writing and managing automated Infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- Experience writing code with one of the following scripting languages: Bash, Python, or Groovy.
- Hands-on experience with building and managing Kubernetes clusters in production environments.
- Experience deploying complex applications to Kubernetes with Helm charts or equivalent tools.
- Hands-on experience designing and building CI/CD pipelines, working with relevant tools and methodologies (SCM / CI systems / Artifacts repository managers / Deployment tools).
How to knock our socks off
- Extensive knowledge in writing, running, and deploying Docker images.
- Hands-on experience writing complex, scripted, and declarative Jenkins pipelines, including shared libraries.
- Familiarity with monitoring/logging tools: ELK stack, Prometheus, FluentBit.
- Experience with the development of CLI tools, REST API, SDKs.
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We’re committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let’s discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.
- A friendly and value-driven work environment where mental health, sustainability, and bringing all of ourselves to work are the cornerstones
- An opportunity to work from home or in one of our Beetroot Spaces
- Support for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to work with purpose-driven global companies that make a positive difference in the world
- Health expenses
- Self-development allowance
- Special offers for Beetroot Academy courses
- Participation in competence-enhancing events
- Team building activities including ski trips, Beetroot Breakfasts, online quests, and movie nights
- English lessons