We’re looking for a Lead Deployment Engineer to help our renowned AI client solve the world’s most impactful challenges.
Would you like to be part of a team helping Fortune 500 companies partner across a broad range of verticals, including Insurance, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Retail, CPG, and Energy to build a unique state-of-the-art AI-powered engine?
Beetroot is a trusted partner for startups and established brands worldwide to solve their software and tech staffing needs. We partnered with an Artificial Intelligence company that has generated over $1 billion in impact for clients and partners, across 20+ industries.
As a Lead Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment, operations, support, and integration of the unique state-of-the-art AI-powered engine in disparate customer environments, rapidly, reliably, and according to the highest standards.
It is an exciting opportunity for a tech-driven person with a broad skill set to join a dynamic environment and be part of a global team, taking care of an AI-powered Problem-Solving Platform.
What you’ll do in this role
- Deploy, configure, manage, and monitor state-of-the-art AI-powered technologies
- Provide application, databases, and operating system support services to internal and external customers
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex issues in dynamic production environments
- Direct communication with internal and external users about their needs and requirements
- Work with a variety of technologies, platforms, and practices in a cloud, on-premises, and other environments
We’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience with system administration of Linux operating systems (CentOS/RHEL/Debian/Ubuntu)
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages (esp. Bash). Other languages are a plus.
- 3+ years of experience working with containerization technologies in an Ops environment (esp. Docker, Docker Compose)
- Experience deploying and configuring services on public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong experience with Configuration Management tools (esp. Ansible)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (esp. Terraform)
- Ability to apply software engineering principles to develop, test and apply reliable automated tasks.
- Experience with automation tooling, e.g. Jenkins
- An analytical mindset with an ability to manage, diagnose and resolve complex technical incidents in live Operational environments, exercising due diligence to ensure minimal impact to customers’ configuration and data.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to explain technical issues to internal and external stakeholders and describe resolution steps.
- Technical documentation writing skills
How to knock our socks off
- Machine Learning/analytics platforms experience
- Familiarity with an ITSM ticketing/incident management tool (FreshDesk, ServiceNow, etc.)
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We’re committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let’s discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.
- A friendly and value-driven work environment where mental health, sustainability, and bringing all of ourselves to work are the cornerstones
- An opportunity to work from home or in one of our Beetroot Spaces
- Support for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to work with purpose-driven global companies that make a positive difference in the world
- Health expenses
- Self-development allowance
- Special offers for Beetroot Academy courses
- Participation in competence-enhancing events
- Team building activities including ski trips, Beetroot Breakfasts, online quests, and movie nights, English lessons.
Does it sound like a good match? Then send us your CV in English. We look forward to getting to know each other!