We’re looking for a Middle Full Stack .NET Engineer to help our client to automate internal product as much as possible of the company’s workflow and minimize the number of systems their users must work in.
Would you like to be part of a team of Sweden’s leading staffing company in care, social care and schools. Since the start in 2011, they have acted according to a vision of a more equal welfare, for better lives.
As a Software Engineer, you will join a client, which stands for the good power, for more equal care and care, for better life. Their aspiration is that no workplace should lack manpower where it is needed, and no patient or client should have to feel unsafe or have to wait far too long. This product consists of a CRM system with an added administrative feature which allows the company to automate payments and invoices based on customer and consultant contract and time reports. There is also a mobile application for time reporting for consultants. Also, they currently integrate with three other systems.
What you’ll do in this role
- Work closely with product managers and other stakeholders in the company;
- Work with a client team 10+ people;
- Work on product automation and integration with other systems
- Take part in discussion, creating and implementation of a new features;
- Ensure product stability and performance;
We’re looking for
- 3 years of experience in software development;
- Proven experience with TypeScript and React library;
- Experience with C#/.NET and a plus will be .NET Core experience;
- Experience with GraphQL, MobX, MongoDB;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges;
- Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
- Good speaking and writing English.
✔ Please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to precisely check off all the mentioned requirements to be considered for this role.
- A friendly and value-driven work environment where mental health, sustainability, and bringing all of ourselves to work are the cornerstones;
- An opportunity to work from home or in one of our Beetroot Spaces;
- Support for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities to work with purpose-driven global companies that make a positive difference in the world;
- Sport/health and self-development allowance;
- Special offers for Beetroot Academy courses;
- Participation in competence-enhancing events;
- Team building activities including ski trips, Beetroot Breakfasts, online quests, and movie nights;
- English lessons.