We are looking for a Data Analyst to help Beetroot achieve new horizons in its efficiency.
Would you like to be a Data Analysis expert who helps us find ways to create even more impact by getting new data insights relating to business effectiveness?
As a Data Analyst, you will analyze data sets to find ways to solve problems relating to the data insights. You will work closely with our C-level executives and management team to detect problems and suggest improvements.
What you’ll do in this role
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Maintaining databases and data systems — reorganizing data in a readable format.
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data. Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to make important decisions based on various facts and trends.
We’re looking for
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize, and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, optionally Python
- Technical proficiency in database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Google Data Studio (Looker Studio), optionally Tableau, Qlik, or Power BI.
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets to find solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis
How to knock our socks off
- Software programming skills
- Data Warehouse development experience
✔ Please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to precisely check off all the mentioned requirements to be considered for this role.
- A friendly and value-driven work environment where mental health, sustainability, and bringing all of ourselves to work are the cornerstones
- An opportunity to work from home or in one of our Beetroot Spaces
- Support for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to work with purpose-driven global companies that make a positive difference in the world
- Expenses on medical insurance
- Sport/health and self-development allowance
- Special offers for Beetroot Academy courses
- Participation in competence-enhancing events
- Team building activities including ski trips, Beetroot Breakfasts, online quests, and movie nights
- English lessons
Beetroot is a tech ecosystem with its roots in Sweden, helping startups and established brands worldwide solve their software and staffing needs. We build world-class tech teams tailored to create sustainable impact.
Encompassing around 600 team members across Europe, Beetroot fosters a friendly and healthy work environment where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We value people eager for continual learning. Of course, your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. We hope you will be a team player who can own your work and thrive in a fast-paced global environment based on values of trust, equality, transparency, sustainability, and wholeness.
Does it sound like a good match? Then send us your CV in English. We look forward to getting to know each other!