We are looking for an all-in-one streamer who can invest their skills and charisma in helping Beetroot build a better world through engaging, educational, and entertaining video content and stream events.
You will take the lead on our video-based communication platforms, primarily Youtube, and will create, moderate and curate educational and engaging video content that speaks to our diverse target audiences. You are a skilled moderator who can perform interviews on-camera to create exciting conversations and then re-package these live streams as videos. To achieve all this, you will have a lot of freedom. You will also be supported by the wealth of senior tech, sustainability, and impact specialists we have in the Beetroot Ecosystem.
Since you are experienced with streaming platforms and video editing, we expect that you have your own home setup for recording video and audio of yourself in a high-quality manner.
- Creating stream content strategy and plan together with colleagues in the marketing team
- Produce, coordinate, moderate/host, and edit online video content
- Organize live streams with participants that you source from inside and outside of Beetroot
- Cultivate a good-looking Youtube profile that makes people return for more
- Support teams across the Beetroot Ecosystem with video production advice and insights
- Measure, analyze and proactively communicate the performance of your engagement efforts
What we’re looking for:
- You have your own home setup for recording video and audio of yourself
- High energy and natural confidence in coordinating and moderating videos/vidcasts
- Fluency in English, very confident and skilled in speaking
- Experience with OBS, XSplit, Wirecast, or other streaming software, as well as connecting it with popular live stream services such as Twitch and Youtube
- A curious and explorative personality
- Digital native; you are used to working with video content and understand the mechanics of creating engagement and views—if you don’t know something, you’ll learn it easily
- Fluency in Ukrainian, very confident and skilled in speaking
- Experience running your own channels on Youtube, Twitch, or other video platforms
- Experience running and distributing podcasts
- You truly enjoy borsch — the mother of all soups