We’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to help our renowned multichannel commerce client boost customer experience.
Would you like to be part of a team building a complete end-to-end platform that connects retailers to their suppliers and vendors?
As a Senior Python Developer, you will join the dedicated tech team we’re setting up to solve tough problems and challenges through development and automation. Our team culture is a unique combination of structured vision and process maturity. In this role, you will be developing innovative cloud solutions and supporting current integrations, including deploying integration components in development/production environments.
What you’ll do in this role?
- Design and implement solutions for assigned projects, independently and with teammates
- Support current integrations, write and integrate software components
- Drive performance tuning, automation, monitoring, and testability
- Provide analysis, design changes, recommendation of upgrades, and maintenance of software
- Help driving the underlying technology stack
- Collaborate closely with Scrum and Product development teams
- Embrace and institute best practices and coding standards within the team
We’re looking for
- 5+ years in a related technology role
- Deep development experience in Python, but we are open to other experiences if you are willing to learn the languages we use
- Experience in architecting, development, and deployment platform for running containerized services
- 2+ years of experience in Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Docker and deployment life cycle (Storage, Docker Registry, Images)
- Strong expertise in building/interacting with RESTful services
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data in streaming and batch
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience in running, using, and troubleshooting industry-standard messaging and data technologies such as Spark, RabbitMQ, Active MQ, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Passion, drive, responsible, flexibility, a sense of humor and a great attitude;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
How to knock our socks off
- BS Degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
- You love borsch!
✔ Please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to precisely check off all the mentioned requirements to be considered for this role.
- A friendly and value-driven work environment where mental health, sustainability, and bringing all of ourselves to work are the cornerstones
- An opportunity to work from home or in one of our Beetroot Spaces
- Support for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to work with purpose-driven global companies that make a positive difference in the world
- Sport/health and self-development allowance
- Special offers for Beetroot Academy courses
- Participation in competence-enhancing events
- Team building activities including ski trips, Beetroot Breakfasts, online quests, and movie nights
- English lessons
Beetroot is a tech ecosystem with its roots in Sweden, helping startups and established brands worldwide solve their software and staffing needs. We build world-class tech teams tailored to create sustainable impact.
Encompassing around 600 team members across Europe, Beetroot fosters a friendly and healthy work environment where you’re encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We value people eager for continual learning. Of course, your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. We hope you will be a team player who can own your work and thrive in a fast-paced global environment based on values of trust, equality, transparency, sustainability, and wholeness.
Does it sound like a good match? Then send us your CV in English. We look forward to getting to know each other!