Beetroot (Any location, but Lviv or Ivano-Frankivsk are preferable) is glad to invite a hot and friendly System Administrator to join our fast-growing team. We extremely need a person, who will help us to support our team and maintain all equipment in order. We are looking for a ready-to-help person for our family.
- Maintain the ticket system, support the office and local users (solving local problems, maintaining office infrastructure).
- Install and support equipment for workstations and meeting rooms, maintain equipment reserves; troubleshooting hardware (laptops, PCs) and software).
- Participate in onboarding and offboarding: equipment delivery to the user as well as installation, configuration, and support of working equipment.
- Establish and maintain access to the Internet and local network.
- Create accounts and support user’s access to the information services.
- Maintain relevant Asset and Configuration Item records in the system.
- Take part in implementing and maintaining technical ISO 27001 processes.
What we’re looking for
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in installing/configuring Linux / Windows / Mac OS workstations
- Experience with TCP / IP networks (DNS, DHCP, sub-networks, IP addressing)
- Understanding the general concept of Lan / Wi-Fi / VPN networks
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Linux servers
- Flexibility, successful negotiations experience
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of computer and network hardware
- You love borsch!
- Experience with ISO 27001 environment
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 500 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
- A work environment with a minimum level of the hierarchy
- Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
- Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!