We are excited to invite a Senior React Developer with React Native experience to join our experienced and creative Solutions Team.
You will have an opportunity to work on interesting internal and external projects, as well as become one of the key team members in the mobile app development department.
While we cherish a proven technical background, we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
Solid experience with mobile app development and being a team player, readiness to assist your colleagues with different tasks and questions will make you a top candidate.
- Optimize the existing codebase for scaling to thousands of users;
- Work closely with the product manager and backend team to ship new features;
- Designing, building, and documenting reliable and reusable software components;
- Help improve code quality and development process best practices (testing, CI/CD, patterns, separation of concerns, state management, ...).
What we’re looking for:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a professional developer;
- An advanced understanding and 2+ years experience with the React;
- 1+ years of experience with React-native;
- Significant experience with Typescript ;
- Experience with various state containers. E.g. Redux or MobX ;
- Git flow knowledge ;
- Familiarity with RESTful, GraphQL APIs;
- Experience with SQLite db in React-native;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Previous direct communication with international clients ;
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- You are based in Ukraine;
- You love borsch!
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience;
- Integration and microservice architecture experience;
- Experience writing Unit Tests (JEST, Enzyme, etc);
- Semantic versioning;
- Experience with Gitlab CI / CD;
- Hands-on experience with native iOS development (Obj-c/Swift);
- Understanding of clean code concepts, design patterns, OOP;
- Experience with REST API, WebSockets, Push Notifications;
- Experience with mobile stores submission & review process;
- Familiar with popular libraries/frameworks (React Navigation, Redux, Axios, MaterialUI, Native Base etc.);
- Experience with Cypress for end-to-end testing;
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 500 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
- Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!