You will have an opportunity to work on interesting internal projects, as well as become one of the key team members in the team. While we cherish a proven technical background, we equally value well-developed communication skills and the ability to work on a team.
Experience with UI\UX Design and being a team player, readiness to assist your colleagues with different tasks and questions will make you a top candidate.
• Design new products and features
• Research new features\concepts in order to create the best possible UX
• Project estimation
• Pre-sale stages participation
• Projects presentation to the clients (mostly in English)
• Analyze product usage and suggest improvements
What we’re looking for:
• 3+ years experience in creating UI\UX, Wireframes, User flows, Customer journey maps (Figma, Sketch, Ai, Ps, Id, Miro, etc).
• Knowledge of user interface patterns for web, mobile and responsive/adaptive design
• Experience working with complex analytical application and ability to create simple design for complex processes
• Portfolio demonstrating your work and achievements
• Upper Intermediate English level
• Principle, After Effects, Blender
• Experience with UX
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 500 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
• A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
• Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
• Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!