Beetroot, a Swedish-Ukrainian tech company with a social mission to create a better world, continues to move forward and challenge how things are done. We are now looking for a long-term key player in the Beetroot organization: a senior growth marketer/digital marketer to help our sales marketing team become better at generating inbound leads, and to support digital specialists in our other marketing teams with seniority and mentorship.
This is a broad role in which you will be in charge of all digital sales marketing channels, using them to generate brand awareness, leads, and track results in near collaboration with our sales team. You are expected to be hands-on with campaigns and research because you love what you do, but also be a part of deciding team growth needs and managing agencies as needed.
The right person for this role has a strong inbound marketing background, is data-driven, and enjoys collaborative work in a high-responsibility/high trust work environment.
Beetroot is not a traditional organization with managers, so be prepared to define your own way forward. Many job descriptions talk about looking for “proactive self-starters” — well, at Beetroot this is especially true.
Your responsibilities will include:
▪ Be a champion for digital knowledge and understanding of our target audiences and their behavioral patterns
▪ Lead a long-term inbound digital strategy, our digital ecosystem design, and digital channel budgets
▪ Own our lead data, inbound marketing performance, and how it tracks against KPIs
▪ Own our growth marketing strategy and the way we execute it; this will include constantly optimizing lead generation in our digital channels (e.g. SEO, PPC/Google AdWords, and others) and on specialized industry websites
▪ Mentor and provide consultation/expertise/support to other digital specialists in the organization
▪ Be a contributor to the broader marketing team, joining in and supporting team initiatives
▪ Keep the organization informed and engaged with our digital marketing performance
What we’re looking for:
▪ 4+ years experience with digital marketing, preferably partially in B2B
▪ Strong experience with SEM (incl. Google AdWords, Google search algorithms, and SEO practices)
▪ Experience with advertising in social media
▪ Know your digital analytics inside-out
▪ Experience with WordPress based websites
▪ Upper-intermediate English communication skills
▪ Strong project management and communication skills
▪ Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Tech or related fields
▪ You love borsch and/or Swedish meatballs!
▪ Understand recruitment and outsourcing processes
▪ Have concrete experience from outsourcing/IT or similar tech field
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. We hope that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly-knit group that loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
▪ A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
▪ Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
▪ Great networking opportunities with international clients
▪ Personal and professional development opportunities
▪ Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
▪ Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
▪ English lessons with native speakers
▪ Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
▪ Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
We are waiting to hear from you!