We are looking for a Data Entry Analyst with strong analytical skills and a passion for working with data to join our creative team. Our client is a Swedish company with a vision to transform the world’s insurance industry through pioneering tech innovations.
The in-depth product information for documentation includes a wide range of items, focused mostly on home electronics, as well as larger kitchen appliances, garden tools, and bicycles. Our client has developed a valuation system used directly by insurance companies. As a Data Entry Analyst, the primary responsibilities include finding and entering information correctly into the database.
▪ Researching accurate information on the internet to complement the content in our database. Source critical thinking, fast reading, and understanding exactly what information you are looking for are all important aspects.
▪ Manually filling in product specifications in forms
▪ Identifying product model names correctly
▪ Working with a large information database in a structured, disciplined manner
What we’re looking for:
▪ Some form of higher education (Bachelor, Master, etc.)
▪ Comfortable working behind the computer, decent typing speed, used to shortcuts, etc.
▪ You can sustain concentration on processes for an extended amount of time-analytical mindset
▪ Critical thinking, ability to produce estimates
▪ Result-orientated and responsible
▪ Eager to understand, a person that is asking why?
▪ Creativity, we are constantly improving our processes
▪ Well-organized, proactive, and a quick learner
▪ Advanced computer skills
▪ English skills in reading and writing are important, speaking fluently is not a must
▪ An interest in technology and a keen eye on new market trends
▪ Strong work ethic, structuring your workday and taking initiative.
▪ Team player: while the work is done independently, cooperating and helping coworkers is also important
▪ You love borsch!
▪ Experience working with electronics/white goods/bikes or product specs
▪ Experience working with computer systems
▪ Experience working with a database or structured information
▪ Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 500 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borscht!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
▪ Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
▪ Great networking opportunities with international clients
▪ Personal and professional development opportunities
▪ Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
▪ Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
▪ English lessons with native speakers
▪ Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
▪ Annual allowance to participate in a competence-enhancing event
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV in English!