Beetroot, a Swedish-Ukrainian tech company with a social mission to create a better world, is growing quickly. We are now looking for an SMM Specialist to help us become better at finding the coolest tech talent in Ukraine. You will be in charge of establishing and maintain Beetroot’s Social Media Strategy, guarding Beetroot’s reputation and support Brand awareness, keeping in touch with changes in the social media landscape.
Your responsibilities will include:
▪ Developing and maintaining Beetroot Social Media Strategy and Content planning;
▪ Creating and posting content to all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, adapting content to suit different channels;
▪ Basic retouching of images (text and color) in graphics editor;
▪ Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing;
▪ Engaging with social media users by responding to fans and followers, seeking out new leads;
▪ Ensuring progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and LinkedIn analytics;
▪ Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
What we’re looking for:
▪ Experience in working with designers; general awareness of the IT-sphere;
▪ Previous experience with using any graphics editor, such as Figma, VSCO, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator; good graphic taste;
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tuned to think outside the box;
▪ Perfect Ukrainian with strong ability to think well in Ukrainian;
▪ Written Upper-Intermediate English, the ability to improvise and create content in live English;
▪ Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful short post to use effective storytelling techniques;
▪ An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately with pedantic literacy;
▪ Knowledge and understanding of Facebook and Instagram algorithms;
▪ Strong skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics;
▪ Willingness to change and adjust content for the audience (brand sense and willingness to think independently);
▪ Ability to balance the tone of the company voice (informal but not familiar);
Friendly, open-minded, and active individual with vivid curiosity about other people.
▪ Ability to work in the Reporting genre and create something yourself in the graphics editor;
▪ Previous experience of working with Linkedin;
▪ Understanding of how advertising works on Facebook and Instagram.
▪ You love borsch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly-knit group that loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
▪ A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
▪ Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
▪ Great networking opportunities with international clients
▪ Personal and professional development opportunities
▪ Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
▪ Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
▪ English lessons with native speakers
▪ Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
▪ Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
We are waiting to hear from you!