Things are happening at Beetroot! We are looking for Talented HR to join our Kyiv team!
Beetroot has spent the past eight years building a homey working environment across Ukraine, and now we’re looking for a new member to add to our Kyiv family.
As our HR specialist in Kyiv, you will build close relationships with our teams of developers and international clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
✔ creating and maintaining a homey and cozy atmosphere for the teams of developers in your care,
✔ overseeing their onboarding both at Beetroot and with our clients,
✔ organizing and handling team performance reviews,
✔ supporting team-building opportunities, and initiating team development.
Moreover, you’ll interact directly with clients regarding further team relations. You’ll also collaborate closely with recruiters and other HRs in adding the best possible developers to your team.
What we’re looking for:
✔ 2+ years of experience working in HR, specifically the IT field
✔ Result-oriented and responsible person
✔ Understanding the process of good performance reviews and how to make them effective for the entire team
✔ Strong communication skills
✔ Ability to see situations from different points of view: clients’ and developers’
✔ Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
✔ Experience working with an outstaffing model
✔ Interest in continuous improvement and running experiments
✔ Excellent English!
▪ Experience working with international companies
▪ Deep understanding of technologies and processes in the IT sphere
▪ Solid knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
▪ Experience in recruitment
▪ Experience in organizing team-building events
▪ You love borsch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
▪ A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
▪ Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
▪ Great networking opportunities with international clients
▪ Personal and professional development opportunities
▪ Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
▪ Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
▪ English lessons with native speakers
▪ Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
▪ Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
We are waiting to hear from you!