Beetroot is looking to expand its business development efforts around the globe and now is the time to add a passionate, borsch-fueled B2B sales professional to the family.
You will be expected to take full ownership of your funnel — leverage networking and other lead channels to create business opportunities, establish strong, long-lasting relationships with new customers and ensure maximum value is provided across the board.
• Penetrating new markets and raising market share in existing ones
• Pitching our various service offerings to
• Defining the right solution for the right client, while also being able to cross-sell and enhance account value
• Ensuring high-level service and end value maximization, sharing customer satisfaction responsibility with the delivery team
• Learning the Beetroot ecosystem inside-out and being a brand ambassador in both internal and external interactions
• Participating in strategic discussions with the management team
What we’re looking for
• Flexible, entrepreneurial mindset — you’re not afraid to go into unexplored territories and can adapt to various business/customer needs
• Get-things-done attitude with a constant hunger for new challenges
• 3+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in an IT company, providing outstaffing and software development solutions
• Ability to play around with new channels, but also being able to contribute to Beetroot’s existing sales approach
• Very customer and service-oriented attitude. You know how to build synergetic relationships and manage expectations of all the stakeholders involved
• Fluent (dare to say native-level) English, both written and verbal. You can speak idiomatically and know your grammar
• You will most likely spend a good portion of your time expanding our presence in Western EU, the US, the UK and Israel, so a relevant cultural background is a plus.
• You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who strive for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s talk some more about us!
We’re a Swedish-Ukranian IT company, building engineering teams and developing software solutions for companies around the globe. Being an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with start-up seedlings, through to huge oak trees. In essence, we’re the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 480 team members, Beetroot is a family—we’re a tightly knit bunch who love spending time together. We want to provide a homely working environment that’s packed full of trust, equality and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means...
• Lots of freedom in making decisions and driving process improvements
• Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities
• Competitive market salary and performance-based bonuses, paid vacation, medical and social benefits
• Team building activities like Beetroot brunches & movie nights... and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses for employees
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English