Our client is a startup that builds a training platform for gamers who wish to pursue their dreams and take their gaming skills to the next level. Their methodology is based on proven best practices from the skill-building world. The company leverages cutting-edge technology to provide gamers with a structured framework and an engaging training routine, helping them become the best gamers possible.
You’ll implement new features with Vue.js and Vuex frameworks, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will also coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and UX/UI designers.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
• Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js and Vuex
• Building modular and reusable components and libraries
• Optimizing your application for performance
• Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
• Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
What we’re looking for:
• At least 3 years of experience in front-end development
• Highly proficient with converting designs to Vue.js components in both pixel perfect and responsive fashion
• Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
• Decent understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Proficiency with modern development tools like Babel, Webpack, and Git
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• AWS understanding — familiar with using core Amazon tools (s3, rds, elastic beanstalk, etc..)
• English — upper-intermediate
• You love borsch!
• Experience in back-end developing (NodeJs, Express, Sequlize, Postgress) would be a plus
• Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people that are eager for improvement. It means that you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are the ones that will make a difference. We hope that you’re a “team person” with an ability to accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain a highly motivated individual overall. You’re also an outgoing, well-organized, and efficient individual with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let us tell you more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we provide great perks. Which means...
• Work with our minimum hierarchy, a family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
• Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English