• Strong experience/education in interaction design
• Design of user interfaces, mobile apps and websites
• Mastering Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• On a longer term be interested in leading a design team
• Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
Who are you?
While your skill sets and experience are important factors for the position, your personality, approach and drive to develop yourself, Beetroot and the client projects is of even higher importance. We hope that you are a “team person” as well as a highly motivated individual and that you love borsch!
• Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family alike environment
• Cozy, comfortable and well equipped office in the center of Odessa
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth (including incentives for internal and external seminars and events)
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Competitive Salary
• English lessons
We are currently searching for an experienced UI/UX designer to work with an innovative Swedish company specialized in aids and products for persons with disabilities. The company’s goal is to give everyone, regardless of disabilities, independence and self—confidence in their everyday life. As a work model, you will work and communicate directly with a development team on the client side.
If you think you might the right person, please send your CV and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.