• 1+ year experience in HR
• Result-oriented and responsible
• Good knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
• A solid pool of connections
• Building and developing corporate culture
• Strong networking skills
• Understanding of the process of good performance reviews and how to make them work for the whole team
• Excellent English
• Experience of working with international companies
• Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
• A large existing network of specialists
• Experience in organizing team-building events
• Understanding of different recruiting methodologies
• You love borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
• A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
• Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
• Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Annual allowance to participate in a competence-enhancing event
• to build a close direct relationship with candidates and international clients
• as you will be one of the core members of our Kremenchuk team, you will also take part in forming your professional environment
• to interact with clients regarding team members’ career growth
• to have a hand in organizing team events and taking part in PR events such as job fairs and user groups
After a few years of building a homely working environment in five cities across Ukraine, last year Beetroot has expanded to Kremenchuk. Now we’re looking for a person to continue growing and developing the office.
To make this exciting new journey possible, we need a passionate and talented HR who is ready for something new.