Our client is a company that has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, they are building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. They are reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
The web apps team is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the entire web components.
In our collaboration model, you’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
• Develop the future of clinical and AI-based applications
• Own features — Design & Develop features end-to-end
• Work closely with the product and research team to materialize new features
What we’re looking for
• At least 5 years of experience as a Fullstack developer
• Experienced in building complex web applications with a large scale of users
• Deep knowledge in React, Redux & Node.js
• Experienced with dockerized application ecosystem (Docker/Kubernetes or equivalent)
• Experienced with AWS
• Experienced with relational databases (mySql, postgres or equivalent)
• Excellent English communication skills
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with Sequelize ORM
• Experience with Material UI
• Medical projects experience
• You love borsch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
• A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
• Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
• Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!