Our client is a company that has developed a breakthrough digital platform based on computational imaging that is capable of scanning microscope slides at the highest resolution on the planet, yet with significantly lower hardware costs than existing solutions.
On top of its breakthrough imaging platform, they are building a connected network of microscopy experts and powerful AI-based tools. They are reducing human error, speeding up turnaround time, and increasing accuracy wherever the microscope plays a role in the diagnostic process.
In our collaboration model, you’ll be working and communicating directly with the client’s development team.
• Develop new features using React / Redux / Node.js / PostgresQL
• Take ownership on features, systems, and processes
• Work closely with the product and research team when defining and working on new features
• Design, build and document APIs using OpenAPI 3
• Develop customized features on top of Openseadragon
• Design, code and manage large scale, highly available services over Heroku / AWS
What we’re looking for
• At least 4 years’ development experience as a fullstack developer
• Deep knowledge in React.js, Redux.js, Node.js
• Experience with Docker, AWS, Heroku, Git and relational databases
• Excellent communication skills, strong attention to details, Independent, comfortable taking challenges, highly motivated and “get things done”
• A team player hungry for change and improvements
• Excellent English communication skills
• BSc in computer science from a known university
• Experience in continuous integration / deployment methodologies
• Experience with zoomable image / Interactive map library
• Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high-performance complex distributed systems.
• Medical projects experience
• You love borsch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
• A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
• Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
• Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!