• Experience in B2B sales
• Good to a great understanding of digital marketing, interest/background in SEO or internet marketing
• Knowledge in building an effective client base
• General understanding of the IT industry
• Organized, proactive, and self-driven
• Service-minded and enjoys communication!
• Strong learning capacity
• At least upper-intermediate English
• Advanced computer skills
• Experience in working with foreigners
• You love borsch!
• A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
• Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
• Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights...and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Execute and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
• Actively approach companies to present our services, via email
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relations
• Establish, maintain and develop long-term relationships with key clients
• Keep our CRM database dated with information on client interactions
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and the competition status
You will work with our client — a leading provider for the iGaming and SEO industries in Europe and Asia. Internet Vikings is a premium hosting provider entirely tailored for iGaming operators, gaming platforms, and SEO professionals since 2008.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.