Beetroot has spent the past seven years building a homely working environment across Ukraine, and now we’re looking for a new member of the Kyiv family.
As our HR specialist in Kyiv, you will build close direct relationships with our teams of developers and international clients.
Your responsibilities will include creating and keeping the homey and cozy atmosphere for the teams of developers you’re responsible for their onboarding both in Beetroot and with a client, organizing and handling team performance reviews, supporting team buildings and initiating team development. Moreover, you’ll interact with clients directly regarding the further team relations. You’ll also collaborate closely with recruiters and other HR in growing your team with the best possible developers.
What we’re looking for:
• 3+ years experience in HR, preferably in the IT field
• Result-oriented and responsible person
• Good knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
• Understanding of the process of good performance reviews and how to make them work for the whole team
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to see situations from different points of view: clients’ and developers’
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in outstaffing model
• Interest in continuous improvement and running experiments
• Knowledge or experience in building a corporate culture
• Excellent English
Bonus if you have:
• Experience of working with international companies
• Deep understanding of technologies and processes in the IT Industry
• Experience in recruitment
• Experience in organizing team-building events
• You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s talk some more about us!
We’re a Swedish-Ukranian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. Being an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with start-up seedlings, through to huge oak trees. In essence, we’re the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 300 team members, Beetroot is a family—we’re a tightly knit bunch who love spending time together. We want to provide a homely working environment that’s packed full of trust, equality and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means...
• Work with our minimum hierarchy, a family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
• Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English