We’re incredibly happy to have been entrusted to find a sharp, new Full-stack React\Node.js developer to join the team of one of our favorite clients, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our client is a company that created a platform connecting and supporting people that fight climate change, preserve wildlife, clean oceans, and pursue other socially important goals. The product combines social media, crowdfunding, and charity.
The position provides a unique opportunity to create technology helping non-profits all around the world reach out to their supporters. The company utilizes the latest and most innovative technology. Most of it is also open source.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment, while also being a part of the decision-making process related to various items ranging from the product itself to its architecture and technology. While the current experienced tech team demonstrates a strong performance they are also trying to keep a learning mindset, namely encouraging work with the new toolset.
You will work on both the web component and the applications.
Relevant experience and abilities:
• Experience with any of those technologies: React or Node.js, but working on the other side shouldn’t be a problem
• Experience with Node.js
• AWS (EC2, Lambda, SNS, and others)
• Good level of English
Bonus if you have:
• Experience with React Native
• Team leading experience and be a plus but not obligatory
• You love borsch!
The examples of responsibilities are:
• Implement search for influencers & tags
• Allow editors to access uploaded videos from influencers
• Setup A/B testing for the app
• Visualize the recurring funding needs for each influencer
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people that are eager for improvement. It means that you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are the ones that will make a difference. We hope that you’re a “team person” with an ability to accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain a highly motivated individual overall. You’re also an outgoing, well-organized, and efficient individual with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let us tell you more about us!
We’re a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with the start-up seedlings, as well as the huge oak trees. In essence, we’re the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 300 team members, Beetroot is a family—we’re a tightly-knit bunch that loves spending time together. We want to provide a cozy working environment that’s packed full of trust, equality, and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we provide great perks. Which means...
• Work with our minimum hierarchy, a family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
• Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English