• Higher education, no matter what degree you have (Bachelor, Master, etc.)
• Used to working behind the computer, typing speed, used to shortcuts etc.
• You can concentrate on the process and keep concentrating for a long time easily
• Analytical mind
• Critical thinking, an ability to make estimates
• Result orientation and responsibility
• Well-organized, proactive, and quick learner
• Advanced computer user
• English reading and writing are important, speaking fluently is not a must
• An interest in technology and a keen eye on what’s new on the market
• Strong work ethic, structuring your own work and taking initiatives.
• Team player: whereas the work is done on an individual level, cooperating and helping coworkers is important
• You love borsch!
• Experience in working with electronics or product specs
• Experience in working with computer systems
• Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch
• Work with our minimal level of hierarchy, family-feel team in a comfortable, well-equipped office
• Great networking opportunities with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth opportunities
• Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up, and social benefits
• Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
• English lessons with native speakers
• Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
• Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Looking for correct information on the internet for complementing the content in the valuation system. Source criticism is key when sifting through product specs on the internet
• Manually filling in product specifications in the forms
• Identifying product names for valuation
• Working with a big information database, including its accurate structuring and categorization
We’re looking for a Data Operator to join one of our amazing teams. In our operational model, you will work and communicate directly with the Malmo-based (Sweden) client and work full-time in our Poltava office.
We are looking for a Data Operator (documenting product information) with strong analytical skills and passion for working with data. Our client is a Swedish company that deals with insurance sector in several European countries.
The in-depth product information for documentation includes a wide range of items that mainly focuses on home electronics, as well as the larger kitchen appliances, garden tools, and bicycles. Our client has developed a valuation system used directly by the insurance companies. Data Operator’s primary responsibilities are finding and entering information correctly into the database.
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English