● 4+ years of experience with Magento and PHP projects
● Good experience with complex eCommerce solutions
● Strong background using MVC frameworks and Object Oriented PHP
● You are ready to work in a structured environment but with freedom to plan your own work
● Well-developed communication skills
● Good level of English
● Familiarity with Front-end
● Experience working with Jira or any other related tool
● You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
● Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
● Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
● Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
● Personal development and professional growth
● Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
● Medical insurance
● Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
● Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
● Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
● Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
We’re looking for a passionate top-notch Magento developer, who is ready for new challenges.
Our client is a digital agency that is based out of Stockholm, Sweden. They are an ambitious team with over 10 years of project management experience in different business spheres. Having connections to ERP industry they provide complex integrations, so they are mostly focused on powerful B2B solutions that are well-balanced as much attention is paid to both functionality and Front-end part. You will get a great opportunity to work on big e-commerce projects, have influence on making final decisions and feel a part of the working environment that values trust.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.