• 2 years of experience in .Net development
• Experience in complex client-server systems development
• Willing to learn Xamarin technology
• Experience in OOP development
• You love borsch!
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
• Update current apps and create new from scratch
• Development of Android/iOS applications
• Work with API’s on a back-end side
It is with huge pleasure we’re looking to add a new beetroot to our team.
Our client is young and talented digital agency that has a high-quality customer service. You will get a unique opportunity to work with huge projects and be part of a global team that creates surprising and harmonious balances between design & technology that is fresh, simple and tailor-made for each and every one of their products. They believe in using a more humane approach to design and technology which makes their mission different and incredible when they make digital dreams come to life with exciting, simple-to-use, new and innovative solutions. Your main task will be to develop new and existing products to meet client needs.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.