• Strong knowledge of OOP, PHP5+
• Strong and proven skills in back end, php, building APIs and MySQL
• Strong knowledge of caching (Memcached, Redis)
• Experience with Linux (ssh, cron)
• Experience with PHP frameworks, such as Symfony, Zend
• Good English skills
• Experience with Propel
• You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly-motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Exiting times! We are looking for a sharp and experienced PHP developer to join the team of an exciting client from Sweden, that expanding his team in our Odessa office.
Our client, provides a simple and flexible tool for managing events and attendees. They are a revolutionary company within the industry that allows suppliers to work offline as well as online. Their platform matches event organizers needs with suppliers offerings. The combination of planning, searching and booking makes their product service unique. As a PHP developer, you will work with rebuilding of the current platform, making it more scalable and fast working.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon.