• At least 5 years of experience with Python
• Good knowledge of Django
• Elastic search
• Advanced level of English and good communication skills
Who are you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Wide experience with Angular 1.5.
• You love borsch!
• Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family alike environment
• Cozy, comfortable and well equipped office
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Free English lessons
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
Build new and maintain/optimize:
• Service end points / Restful API end points
• Work with third party APIs to get and set data from our service / users
• Database operations related code
• Elastic search
• Tasks involving Postgres / Django Signals
This time, we are looking for talented Python Developer, who will work with our new client — dynamic and fast-growing NYC-based startup. They develop a smart, addictively simple job hunting app that is reinventing the way jobseekers discover next job. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.