• Strong PHP skills
• Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel or similar
• Experience with RestAPI
• Experience with React.js
• CSS (SAAS/LESS)
• Knowledge of web sockets and understanding the performance limitations
• Knowledge other database technologies like Postgres, Elastic Search
• Experience in installing Linux server software like apache/ngnix
• Experience with Amazon EC2, load balancers etc.
• You love borsch!
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly-motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
• Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Exciting times! We’re extremely happy to work with an awesome, new client based in Sweden. We’re looking for a PHP developer. It’s time to make a dream team happen.
This is a great opportunity to learn new technologies and develop as a full-stack developer. Our client is a startup and makes a product for businesses to manage, analyze and have a dialogue with their customers on social media. Their customers are some of the largest brands on social media in Sweden. They also work with some of the biggest companies in Sweden like national banks, telecommunication companies, airlines and supermarket chains. Your role is to take part in the development on new versions and features of the platform.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in English and a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.