• At least 3 years programming experience
• Good knowledge of Angular.js and Node.js
• Experience with Cordova/ ionic
• Experience of using REST API
• Knowledge of Git for code versioning handling will be a plus
• Familiarity with Angular 2, TypeScript
• Experience with Photoshop & Sketch
• Good verbal and written English skills
• You love borsch!
Who are you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way: we value awesome people. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a “team person”, that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
• Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family alike environment
• Cozy, comfortable and well equipped office
• Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
• Competitive Salary
• Paid vacation
• Social benefits
• Personal development and professional growth (including incentives for internal and external seminars and events)
• Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
• Included English lessons to help you grow as a communicator
• Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
• Take active part in elaboration of architecture of hybrid mobile apps
• Implementation of apps’ business logic
• Development and support of server modules for the platform
• Page-proof the elements of the apps and web-sites
• Mentor juniors
The Beetroot family is growing. Maybe you’re our next member?
This time, we’re looking for someone with a passion for Java Script development. You will work with our Swedish client, who develops products, systems & services with the goal of realizing ideas and making the web an easier place to spend your day. All projects are based on their own platform, which is based on Cordova/Phonegap, with a REST api. As a Front-end developer, you will be involved in the process of creation of advanced apps and you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
If you think you could be the right person, please send your CV in English and a short intro about yourself to us. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be hold in the nearest future.