We are looking for a person who is passionate about development and is excited to join the team of our Engineers
What you will be doing:
- Implementing a beautiful, elegant, engaging, and useful website.
- Striving to understand, measure, and respond to user behaviour.
- Approaching design and development with a customer-centric mindset.
- Writing tests for your code. Learning.
- Have 5+ years of commercial experience with TypeScript, React.js and Redux
- Are willing to cover your code with comprehensive unit tests
- Have experience working with a big team
- Have engaged in entrepreneurial activity in Ukraine
- Can write .js without a framework but would rather use one
- Secretly think your CSS and markup are better than your friends’
- Dislike IE but understand we may have to deal with it
- Work on a side project or commit to an open-source project
- Want to work with newer technologies
- Have an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Have ideas and are willing to share them
Who we are:
We are a tech team of adventurous travellers, who was once a part of YCombinator alumni — GetGoing Inc, founded in 2012 by Harvard, Stanford, and Berkeley graduates. We also raised ~$10M in venture capital from Silicon Valley.
In 2016 we joined BCD Travel (www.bcdtravel.com), a global corporate travel management company with annual sales of $25 billion, to bring our unique technology of hotel booking to BCD Travel’s products.
What we do:
The product we develop is a B2B booking platform for business trips, which helps users to book hotels, flights, and cars. It provides both business travellers and their travel agents with detailed itineraries and the best booking options. Every day thousands of business travellers across the world use our software built on modern technology.
— On FE: ES6 and React/Redux;
— On BE: Python 3;
— For automation: Python3, Selenium Webdriver, Behave, Pytest, Playwright, Appium, Jenkins, Docker, Locust, etc.
What we offer:
- Results-oriented startup mindset with a stable business model backed by a billion-dollar global travel company
- Money, of course. Medical insurance. English courses. Cookies)
- Conferences, workshops, certifications refund
- A friendly, professional, and high-skilled team working with the newest technologies
- A great office location in the very centre of Kyiv near metro stations Zoloti Vorota/ Teatralna/ Khreschatyk (we have an extra “coffee” kitchen for coffee geeks, a game zone with a kicker and a bomb shelter in the building + 2 independent electricity lines to make a work day more stable)
- Flexible working hours and the ability to choose between office, remote, or a mix of both
- 24 working days of vacation + 6 covered sick days
- A chance to help craft our tools, processes, and culture.
- A lab day once a month to dedicate to a project of your own or a study project.
- Opportunities for career growth.