What you will be doing:
Helping to test a complex distributed multi-tier web-application, getting to know the travel industry and the product, communicating with product management, development, and operations.
- Have experience with automation (tests creation and maintenance)
- Have experience with Python3, Pytest, Selenium, git, Jenkins, Docker, Unix/Linux
- Are familiar with automated testing of web products — UI, functional, integration, API, load and other types of testing
- Have a solid understanding of web application testing, browsers, cookies, sessions, etc
- Have a passion for quality and great attention to details
- Have good English communication skills, both written and spokens
- Have played with Locust
- Have experience with testing travel products
- Possess excellent critical thinking capabilities, analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Are self-motivated, with a desire to be proactive and able to multitask, prioritize your work and deliver on time, and willingness to continuously improve yourself
Who we are:
We are a tech team of adventurous travelers, who was once a part of YCombinator alumni — GetGoing Inc, founded in 2012 by Harvard, Stanford, and Berkeley graduates. We also raised ~$10M in venture capital from Silicon Valley.
In 2016 we joined BCD Travel (www.bcdtravel.com), a global corporate travel management company with annual sales of $25 billion, to bring our unique technology of hotel booking to BCD Travel’s products.
What we do:
The product we develop is a B2B booking platform for business trips, which helps users to book hotels, flights, and cars. It provides both business travelers and their travel agents with detailed itineraries and the best booking options. Every day thousands of business travelers across the world use our software built on modern technology.
On FE: ES6 and React/Redux; On BE: Python 3; CI: Jenkins, Docker
QA automation on Python + Selenium Webdriver + behave (migration to pytest is in progress)
QA team uses: Jira, Confluence, Postman, SOAP.UI, Sentry, Splunk, etc
What we offer:
- Results-oriented startup mindset with a stable business model backed by a billion-dollar global travel company
- Money, of course. Medical insurance. English courses.
- Conferences, workshops, certifications refund
- A friendly, professional, and high-skilled team working with the newest technologies
- Flexible hours and a great office location in the very center of Kyiv near metro stations Zoloti Vorota/ Teatralna/ Khreschatyk
- 24 working days of vacation + 6 covered sick days
- A chance to help craft our tools, processes, and culture.
- A lab day once a month to dedicate to a project of your own or a study project.
- Opportunities for career growth.