What to Expect
A drone manufacturer is looking for a Product Manager to shape the product development strategy, maintain its relevance with the current market needs, and execute it under tight and harsh conditions.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our production facility in one of the major cities in southern Ukraine. As a team member, you will focus on building a combat quadrocopter drone for Ukraine’s Armed forces. The product you will be working on is already being actively used in combat deployments and missions.
This Product Manager will focus on delivering highly scalable experiences taking into account possible disruptions in the supply chain.
What You’ll Do
- Define and deliver product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Constantly communicate with end users to determine ways to improve the product continuously.
- Collaborate with R&D, design, and production teams to improve the efficiency of the product while improving customer experience.
- Organize and lead the documentation effort.
- Analyze product cost and seek ways to optimize it.
- Handle incoming operational escalations, analyze issues, and implement long-term solutions using self-serve tools.
- Use agile principles to write user stories and plan and drive the software development of features.
- Manage and communicate dependencies with stakeholders.
- Manage backlog by prioritizing between new features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of experience in a startup environment or established product companies in product management, product development, business analysis, and shipping quality.
- Academic background in one of the following: STEM, Economics, Linguistics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to query data from various systems to solve problems.
- Demonstrated track record of transforming customer insights into concrete product features that resonate with customers.
- Proficient in collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales, and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- English (Upper Intermediate).
Nice to Have
- Practical experience in building or operating drones.
- Experience with product version control.
- Experience in Tableau or Looker.
- Experience with Agile management methodologies.