Before we get started:
Here at Ingenio, we’d love to talk with you regardless of your qualifications or years of experience. If you believe you’d be a great fit for this role, we invite you to apply even if you do not meet all points on the job description.
Who We Are:
Barges, as part of US-headquartered Ingenio, is a global media and technology company developing products that provide guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. We are passionate about connecting people with the world’s best advisors and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
Together, Ingenio, adviqo, and Barges offer the world’s largest portfolio of over 25 marketplace and media brands in the spiritual and emotional wellness space — led by flagship brands such as Keen and Horoscope.com in the US, Questico and AstroTV in Germany, Purple Garden in Israel and Ukraine, The Circle in the UK, and Kang in France."
How you’ll be impactful:
Improve our codebase, and write new features. Become a part of a successful team and bring your own perspective, experience, and knowledge to the table.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensure that the systems you own are healthy, resilient, and perform well
- Participate in the Agile development process, including scoping, technical design, estimation effort, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance, and support.
- Focus on continuous learning and improvement and drive the evolution of our engineering practices
- Working with AI
- Improve slow queries and keep code and libraries up to date
What You’ll Need To Be Successful in:
- +5 Years Proven work experience in Rails/Python/Node
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience in Integration with popular 3rd party APIs and services
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
- Experience with AWS or Heroku.
- Good sense of humor!
What We Offer:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits and perks
- Work in the international company
- Generous holiday and PTO policies
- Competitive compensation in USD
- Training and development opportunities and allowance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Employee groups — DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group, and more
- Flexible remote work