Barbara Bang is looking for a Technical Artist who will join our team and work closely with artists and developers to develop web games.
The ideal candidates are passionate about games, work well as part of a team, and looking to join an exciting and growing company.
- At least 2+ years in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with Json, Spine, Photoshop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with differences between creative and technical teams.
- Knowledge GIT.
- Graphic assets optimization.
- High attention to details.
- Liaising between the Art Team and the Development Team.
- Integrate creative assets (art and visual effects) into the game.
- Ensure product conforms to engineering design, regulatory, and customer performance expectations.
- Collaborate with developers, QA and sound designer to diagnose and resolve in-game problems.
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation.
Would be nice to have:
- Experience in the iGaming or Gaming industries..
- Experience with creating and maintaining documentation on tools and workflows.
- Please share with us your Portfolio.
- Interview with Recruiter and Technical Artist.
- Interview with Team Leads.
- Ready to discuss your experience and expectations
- Art Team.
- Development Team.
- Sound Designer.
- QA Team.
- 21 days of annual paid vacation.
- 30 days of annual paid sick leave with a medical document.
- 5 days of annual paid sick leave with no documents.
- Supportive and helpful team of professionals.
- Amazing opportunity to be a part of creating the company’s history.
- Professional growth along with the company’s one.
- Transparent communication and feedback culture regarding your success and challenges, because we care.
- Possibility to work remotely or a hybrid workplace (you can work in the co-working space and / or at home). * During the War time — only remote.