• At least 2+ years of comprehensive experience in the development of Linux-based infrastructures (AWS, Google cloud);
• An Intermediate English level with good communication skills;
• Experience of automation and building continuous integration pipelines, using CI/CD systems such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines;
• Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (ECS/Kubernetes);
• Confidence with configuration management tools (Terraform/Ansible/Puppet/Chef);
• Familiarity with general monitoring principles and tools like Zabbix, Nagios or Prometheus;
• You are mature enough to propose improvements, solve issues and take responsibility for them.
• Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes;
• Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
• Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management;
• Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations;
• Previous experience implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions;
• Monitor the delivery of solutions between architecture, time, cost, and quality;
• Lead and influence the architectural design of features by determining quality and adhering to specifications;
• Expert skill in any of the following tools and systems: (will vary depending on the job): Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git, Redis (or other NoSQL DB);
• Experience with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SES, ElastiCache and others;
• Experience with Atlassian products(bitbucket,jira, pipeline etc) would be a plus;
• Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python;
• Experience with Laravel ecosystem would be a great plus (Forge, envoyer, horizon etc).
Why you should choose us:
• We are not outsourcing company, you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Great working conditions;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Continuous optimization of hardware usage and predict capacity requirements Building and scaling services built on heterogeneous languages and stacks Grooming large databases;
• Deploy engineering;
• Performance bench marking;
• Deliver according to system performance KPIs set by the business:
System availability of 99.99%
Transaction response time <50ms
B2B Soft is an innovative American product IT company with its headquarter in New-York and development center in Kiev. We focus on delivery of point-of-sales solutions for Wireless, Retail and Small Businesses.
B2B Soft is well known in the wireless/cellular retail sector, where over 700 companies with 9,000 storefronts nationwide maximize their wireless retail operations with Wireless Standard’s POS solution.
Wireless standard — our retail management solution for wireless shops, dealers and carriers.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It’s simple to learn, easy to use and, as operation grows, more features can be added on.