Technical skills needed:
• 3+ years of experience in a role Business or System or Functional Analyst / Product Owner / Proxy Product Owner
• Proficient in writing functional and non-functional requirements, system diagrams, wireframes
• Experience in BA role with Data Warehouse and BI solutions
• English Upper-Intermediate+
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Knowledge of SQL
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Experience in enterprise software development or finance domain
• Experience in delivery of desktop and web-applications
• Experience in RESTful API design
• Experience in Microservices architecture
Why you should choose us:
• We are not outsourcing company, you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Great working conditions;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
As a Proxy Product Owner / Business Analyst, you will be the liaison between the lines of business and the Development team
• Manage product backlog
• Elaborates the product vision clarifying the goal and context of the product
• Work with the Product Owner to manage a product roadmap and requirements
• Accountable for all BA work products including creation and delivery of User Stories to developers
• Gather business requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g. workshops, work sessions, interviews, competitive analysis)
• Analysis of Business requirements to understand business needs and to determine how various applications can best function to fulfill the business needs
• Responsible for communication and validation of requirements with product stakeholders
• Review User Stories with the development team to ensure understanding what we need to build
• Oversee the development work during a product execution and manage after the launch
• Work with the QA team to ensure test plans and test cases are correct
• Participate in UAT and validate that a product is built per requirements specified
• Assess change requests and work with the team to resolve
• Arrange Demo for Business Stakeholders
B2B Soft is an innovative American product IT company with its headquarter in New-York and development center in Kiev. We focus on delivery of point-of-sales solutions for Wireless, Retail and Small Businesses.
B2B Soft is well known in the wireless/cellular retail sector, where over 700 companies with 9,000 storefronts nationwide maximize their wireless retail operations with Wireless Standard’s POS solution.
Wireless standard — our retail management solution for wireless shops, dealers and carriers.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It’s simple to learn, easy to use and, as operation grows, more features can be added on.