Successful U.S. IT product company looking for Customer Support Specialist to join our team ( office/ remote or part-time can be discussed). We provide Customer support and Implementation for businesses in the US market that use our products.
• We are looking for enthusiastic team players with excellent English communication skills and a desire to be a part of the international Customer Support Team!
• You are an analytical thinker, technical-minded and customer-oriented person with problem-solving abilities and strong customer needs understanding.
• Fluent/advanced English (MUST!);
• Ability to work night shifts (we provide a corporate taxi);
• An experienced PC user (General Microsoft Windows knowledge).
• Technical background or a strong desire to explore the field of software and hardware products;
• Training and time-management skills
• Conflict Resolution;
Would be a plus:
• Previous experience in the Support field (is not mandatory, but would be a huge plus);
• Technical background and IT education ( is not mandatory, but would be a huge plus).
• Experience in working with CRM and Jira;
Why you should choose us:
• We are a product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy;
• Remote or part-time job can be discussed
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in a successful US IT company with an international team;
• Participation in the challenging project that is successful and famous in the US market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Stock Option Plan for all employees;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Help existing and prospective customers by providing them timely and accurate information about B2BSoft products;
• Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions;
• Respond to support queries via phone, chat, and email;
• Help Customers with software and hardware configurations, billing, and merchant services related requests;
• Provide clear and complete documentation and notes on all service inquiries.
Wireless Standard POS (Point-Of-Sales) (www..com) is our retail management solution for the Telecom Market.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations.
It is simple to learn, easy to use. Our product is dynamic and has release cycles.
Our system can optimize and simplify all processes related to retail in this business area.
Few things that our product can do:
• Robust Online Reporting
• Repair Management Software
• 3rd Party Integrations
• Customer Connect Marketing
• Time and Attendance options
• Carrier Commission Reconciliation
B2B Soft is a world-leading SaaS solutions provider primarily focused on the Telecom and General Retail Industries. Our innovative product suite delivers Omni channel software and hardware solutions, which leverage Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning.
Widely recognized as an industry innovator, we service some of the leading worldwide carriers including Altice, AT&T, Boost, GCI, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon, Xplornet, and many others.
Founder led and operated for 15+ years, B2B Soft is headquartered in New York City and currently employs over 150 associates worldwide.
* We’re seeking talented, creative individuals to join our fast-paced, rapidly expanding, and dynamic team. If you’re looking for a new challenge with tremendous opportunity for upward mobility at an industry-leading tech company, you’ve found your perfect match!